OpenArena FR

Communauté Francophone d'OpenArena

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

Les inscriptions sur le forum sont closes pour éviter le spam.

Mais le salon IRC de #tuxfamily dispose d'un très bon programme TV et on vous recommande d'y passer !

#1 13/11/2008 18:25:07

Cacatoes
Passionné(e) d'ArèneOuverte
Lieu : Lille
Site Web

OA League

After a quick chat with SuperSystem, I was informed some guys were trying to set-up a team to participate to this league : http://oa-cl.ucoz.org

I didn't plan to participate, but if there is a seducing line-up which covers me while I do bullshit, why not ? big_smile

Some idea about the line-up :
Ivan
SuperSystem
Hoax ?
Nyark ?
Pulchr ?
Cacatoes ? big_smile

Maybe I forgot some ...

So I'll ask nyark and pulchr as I meet them from time to time.

If you can confirm you would be interested to play in that uberkiller-team, please post wink.
(if you don't want to register on this forum, post here : http://openarena.tuxfamily.org/forum/vi … .php?id=12 )

Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssses

PS: just to mention, actually I'm connected using the neighbour's wifi, and worse of all using Windows (I don't like mouse sensivity with it :-/ ). That should be fixed quite soon (end of the week hopefully) and I'll then be happy to meet you guys on some server wink

Move your ass.

#2 14/11/2008 15:48:55

supersystem

Re : OA League

yo yo,

i can confirm that if all are keen then i would be happy to take part in this lineup.
hoax expressed an interest but would like to try out some training to see how we fair. This sounds good to me...

caca: when i see anyone on this list i will direct them here.

...now if only everyone was in the same place at once!

#3 14/11/2008 22:31:03

Cacatoes
Lieu : Lille
Site Web

Re : OA League

Yop,

Ivan joined 6R, so he can't join another team. neutral
We may still do it, even if we're a bit short of good players.
The other point is I'm not sure registration is still open. There has been a drawing to determine matches, and it's already quite organized ...

So ... I'm not totally sure but I think we should forget about participating big_smile Sorry about that hmm

Move your ass.

Pied de page des forums